Better optics, better fit. *CARTRIDGE NOT INCLUDED*
Introducing the Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical gas mask. Developed specifically for first responders in tactical and riot-control situations, the Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical gas mask provides respiratory protection from certain nuclear, biological and chemical agents in addition to riot control agents, including CN, CS and pepper spray.
The Tactical gas mask is based on the popular Survivair Opti-Fit full facepiece APR. And because it features the superior Survivair Opti-Fit lens, you enjoy a virtually distortion-free field of vision, critical in high-risk situations.
The Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical riot control gas mask is designed specifically for first responders in tactical and riot-control situations. Three-position canister mounting for various applications.Features & Benefits:
- Superior field of vision offers an unobstructed view in critical situations where line of sight vision is essential.
- Full facepiece constructed of soft silicone for excellent comfort, fit, and durability.
- Three-position canister mounting adaptable for various applications.
- Anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens is virtually free of distortion.
- Lens meets ANSI Z87.1-1989 (R-1998)2 standard for impact and penetration resistance.
- DIN-threaded 40 mm connectors make attaching and removing canisters quick and easy.
- Low breathing resistance.
- NIOSH approved with the Model 1688 Canister to provide protection against choloracetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene malononitrile (CS) and includes a P100 filter for use against particulates such as pepper spray.
Third Party Test Results
The Survivair Opti-Fit Tactical Gas Mask was tested against various chemical warfare agents including GB (Sarin) and HD (Mustard- liquid and vapors). Third party testing provides assurance that this respirator is effective against these chemical warfare agents. Please see table that follows for additional information.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.