AVON FM54 Twin Port Gas Mask
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 1.50 LBS
FM54, Maximum Protection, Total Flexibility
The Avon fire hardened FM54 Air Purifying Respirator provides Specialist Operators maximum level of protection to the face, eyes and respiratory tract from Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN), Riot Agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICS) and Toxic Industrial Materials while maintaining extreme user flexibility as mission profiles change.
The FM54 functions in both negative and positive pressure modes (APR, SCBA, CCBA and PAPR). The enhanced, robust lever located on the VREU (Variable Resistance Exhalation Unit), switches mode from positive to negative pressure without removal of optional VPU (Voice Projection Unit) or loss of protection.
Ideally suited for the following applications; Special Response Teams, Law Enforcement, Clandestine Drug Lab, Entry & Remediation, Bomb Squads, First Responders, SWAT / ERT Teams, Civil Support Teams, Chemical Spill Clean-up and Bio Identification & Clean-up.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- 4 sizes to accommodate all operators
- Low profile brow for superior helmet compatibility
- Interchangeable silicone nosecups for custom fit
- Ruggedized integrated mode selector
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- Robust lever enables easy switching between modes
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.