Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector (THD)
- 2.00 LBS
The THD is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Does not require adjustments.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- 9V battery (included) operation.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Optional rechargeable battery kit.
|Length: 8.4" (22 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.6" (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1" (2.8 cm)|
|Scan Area: 3.5" (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip|
|Weight: 6.4 oz. (.2 kg)|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.