Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector (THD)
- 2.00 LBS
The THD is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360° detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects.
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects.
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360º detection area.
- Does not require adjustments.
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator.
- Bright LED flashlight for low light and night operations. Useful for scanning IDs and for searching pockets, handbags.
- Sealed water-resistant construction. Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II.
- Easy ON / OFF battery cover.
- 9V battery (included) operation.
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car.
- Optional rechargeable battery kit.
|Length: 8.4" (22 cm)|
|Thickness: 1.6" (4.1 cm) tapered to 1.1" (2.8 cm)|
|Scan Area: 3.5" (8.9 cm) long; 360° plus tip|
|Weight: 6.4 oz. (.2 kg)|
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.