BattleSteel Side By Side Dual Picatinny Rail Front Sight Accessory with QD Sling Port
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 0.50 LBS
Lightweight and versatile, the Battle Steel Dual Rail Front Sight Accessory Mount gives the user a mounting solution designed to accommodate dual flashlight or light and laser setups, and many other combinations. Mounts to the AR15/M16 front sight "A-FRAME" front sight assembly, positioning your accessories at eleven adn one o'clock. There are the optimal positions for light or lasers, preferred by tactical shooters.
- Lightweight and versatile.
- Dual QD (quick detach) capabilities
- Designed to accommodate flashlight set ups and/or light and laser combinations.
- Mounts to the factory “A" frame front sight, and is held in place by counter pressure steel socket head cap screws.
- Both rails are 2 1/8-inches long and are manufactured to meet MIL-STD-1913.
- Rail gives the operator room to mount a light or laser in the 1 and 11 o'clock positions.
- All edges are rounded and softened to protect the shooter.
- Material: 6061T-6 solid aluminum alloy.
- Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Gun Sling Attachments
So far so good, put some extra blue loctite on the screws while installing, let it dry 24 hours, took it to the range and ran 140 rounds through the rifle. Still extremely solid, no wobble or loosening. Great product for the price point and frees up extra rail space!
An excellent option for A2 FSB's side mount.
Easy simple solution for using the standard A front sight block. Used on a pistol with little real estate for mounts and qd slings. Solved the flashlight and QD sling mount problem in one piece. Would recommend.