Durable waterproof/breathable shell pant for inclement conditions. Accommodates cold weather and seasonal layering, or functions as full weather protection over combat uniforms. Abrasion resistant and durable in rugged environments.
- Product Certification: GORE TOF DSP2 (MIL) Certified
- GORE–TEX BD450 3L 40d Nylon Ripstop
- SCHOELLER® Keprotec® (instep reinforcement)
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full side zips allow easy entry and exit over boots. Adjusts for custom ventilation
- Fly zip accessible when wearing load carriage equipment
- Fly has zip and button snap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Drawcord ankle cuff closure tightens over boot. Vertical routing prevents snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Elasticized, adjustable nylon web high rise waist adds sizing flexibility
- Reinforced instep mitigates abrasion and general wear and tear
Logos & Label Configuration
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.