ACR MS-2000 (M2) Military LED Strobe Marker Lights
- 0.25 LBS
When it comes to saving lives, anything less than the best is not an option. Since the introduction of the original MS-2000, it has become the main Combat Search and Rescue (C-SAR) light carried by elite military forces around the world.
Like our highly regarded, reliable SDU-5E and MS-2000(M), the MS-2000(M2) is designed to meet or exceed military specifications, including MIL-L-38217D and CID A-A-59176, and it has many improved life saving features to meet multiple mission capability.
- Meets the most up-to-date requirements of the military and fit virtually any application
- New braided steel retainer keeps battery cover attached
- Silicone conformal coating on electronic components protect against moisture
- Directional blue filter alerts friendly forces, distinguishes strobe from ground fire
- Operates on 2 standard alkaline AA batteries (use lithium batteries for extreme cold environments or long term storage)
- Attached infrared (IR) filter for Night Vision Goggle (NVG) viewing with felt liner to prevent overt light leakage
- State of the art LED technology
- Raised polarity indicators allow correct battery placement even
- New vibration feature alerts you of activation and mode changes covertly when using the IR shield when visibility is low or dark
- Exceeds SOLAS standard
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.