ZAK Halligan Tools 36" Nickel Finish
- 10.00 LBS
The Zak Tool ZT301/ZT302 Alloy Entry Tool was designed to enable law enforcement and fire/rescue personnel to accomplish forcible entry into buildings, vehicles, and other locked enclosures.
The working ends of the tool will perform a diversity of tasks, including prying, pounding, and puncturing. The tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, control, and balance during use.
- Forged Heads made from heat-treated 4130 alloy steel
- Lightweight sure-grip knurled handle
- Flat Wedge for door breaching (both structure and vehicle), miscellaneous lifting, and prying
- Pry foot has a high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting and prying force.
- Pointed tang for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, and security screen removal
- One-piece tool construction
- Very affordable entry tool
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.