ZAK Halligan Tools 24" Black Finish
- 9.00 LBS
ZAK Tools ZT301 Alloy Entry Tools - Black. The ZAK Tool ZT301 Alloy Entry Tool was designed for use by law enforcement and fire/rescue personnel for accomplishing forcible entry into buildings, vehicles and other locked enclosures.
The working ends of the ZT301 Alloy Entry Tool will perform a diversity of tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing the tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight while enhancing leverage, controll and balance during use.
Zak Tool ZT301 Alloy Entry Tool Features:
• Forged Heads made from heat-treated 4130 alloy steel
• Lightweight sure-grip knurled handle
• Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle
• Miscellaneous lifting and prying
• Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force
• Pointed tang for prying, digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal
• One piece tool construction
• Powder Coat Finish
• Black shaft with black heads
• Choice of 24", 30", 36" lengths
• Weight of 24" = 8 lbs. / 30" = 9 lbs. / 36" = 11 lbs.
• Lifetime guarantee from Zak Tool
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.