The Delta Series AR-15 Mag Well Vise Block is quite possibly the handiest tool an AR-15 owner could ask for. Designed for use with the Tipton® Best Gun ViseTM, this center support slides into the magazine well and provides a steady base for cleaning or light gunsmithing on your AR-15, in either breech or closed position. Users without a Best Gun Vise can mount the Mag Well Vise Block directly to their bench top with the included fasteners. Loaded with handy features, this tool is a must have for anyone with an AR-15.
- Supports AR-15 for cleaning & light gunsmithing operations
- Designed for use with Tipton® Best Gun ViseTM, mounts to center rail with included fasteners
- Also designed to mount to your bench top, with the included fasteners
- Innovative bolt service station locks bolt in for servicing extractor pin
- Center section rotates 180° (in 7° increments) and locks into place at desired location
- Locks into place using magazine lock on your receiver
- Built-in hammer stop prevents damage to lower receiver
- Solvent-resistant polymer provides durability and is non-marring to surfaces
- Mag well arm is removable for clamping in a bench vise when additional rigidity is required
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Parts & Accessories
I discovered the Wheeler AR-15 Mag Well Vise Block by chance while browsing for other cleaning equipment, but immediately saw the potential. It works beautifully for cleaning not only my ARs, but also my Sig 522, which uses the same style magazines. The Tipton Vise by itself is good as an all-purpose vise and gets the job done, but this mag well block is just a no-brainer. I'd recommend it to anyone who has an AR and the Tipton Vise.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.