Real Avid Lug-Lok Upper Vise Block
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 2.00 LBS
ADVANCED THINKING, AR15 OR AR10 UPPER VISE BLOCK
Traditional clamp style upper blocks fit poorly and can exert enough inward pressure to damage the receiver when applying torque to a barrel nut or flash suppressor. That’s bad design. So, we designed an upper block that leverages the strongest part of the gun – the barrel lugs inside the star chamber. The Lug-Lok is precision machined and precisely fits into all Mil-Spec uppers. It mates perfectly with the barrel lugs, while allowing you to rotate the upper to be able to work on different sides. There are 2 vise pins that allow you to hold the upper at multiple working angles and prevent unwanted rotation during high torque application. The lock knob keeps Lug-Lok seated into the barrel lugs. The result – the safest, easiest and smartest way to lock down an AR15 or AR10 upper into a bench vise. Choose AR10 or AR15 platform below.
THE SAFEST AND SMARTEST WAY TO LOCK DOWN AN AR15 OR AR10 UPPER INTO A BENCH VISE:
- Uses strength of barrel lugs to secure upper
- Precision machined to universally fit into all MIL-SPEC barrel lugs
- Superior experience to old-fashioned clamp-style outer receiver blocks
- Eliminates crushing and marring of outer receiver
- Secure the upper at multiple optimum working angles
- Critical functionality: torquing barrel nuts, changing flash suppressors, installing handguards, adding accessories to a picatinny rail, building or customizing
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.