Warne Angle Eye 90 MOA Adjustable Scope Ring 30mm
Created to be a good way to ensure that your rifle scope is connected to a reliable surface, the Warne angle eye 90 MOA adjustable scope ring was developed to function as the ideally suited set of riflescope mounting rings for almost any shooter. An effective pair of scope mounting rings can give your scope a good hold and a dependable shot. And due to the Warne angle eye 90 MOA adjustable scope ring, getting a top grade riflescope ring has never been simpler and easier.
- Adjustable MOA rings allow you to easily set elevation between 0 to 90MOA after you zero your scope, keeping your reticle centered for the ultimate in long range performance
- CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a lightweight & rigid solution
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat anodized for durability and scratch resistance
- Rings feature Triple Torque caps for maximum scope tube contact and grip
- Significantly increases scope’s usable elevation adjustment
- Available in 30mm and 34mm diameters for maximum compatibility with most long-range scopes
- Height adjustable with included riser inserts (3, 6 and 12.5mm additional height)
- STANAG/Picatinny rail interface
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.