GG&G 1067 30mm Aluminum Sniper Grade Scope Rings
- Lightweight yet incredibly rugged.
- Tall enough to accommodate a scope with a 56mm objective with Butler Creek lens covers on a Remington 700 with a heavy contour barrel.
- The distance from top of rail to centerline of the 30mm scope ring is 1.140”.
- Square cut cross bar and locking nut are manufactured from 4140 chrome moly steel for strength.
- The side bar is significantly thicker than most to permit high-torque tightening without the associated problem of sidebar flex.
- 4 steel cap screws attach the top of the ring to the ring base.
- Cap screws threaded into stainless steel “helicoil” inserts to prevent stripping the threads.
- Material: Precision CNC machined from 7075 billet aluminum. This is the same aluminum alloy used to manufacture Colt AR-15 and M16 receivers.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Set weighs only 4.8 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.