Setting the standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship and ultra-sleek functionality, the Razor HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, as well as remarkable clarity, resolution and color accuracy. Hunters, shooters and observation enthusiasts who need a premium spotter that performs at the highest level have found their match with the Razor HD series. One look and you’ll know.
- Note – Custom Fitted Neoprene Case Included.
- Magnification 11-33x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Linear Field of View 191-96 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 3.6-1.8 degrees
- Close Focus 6.6 feet
- Eye Relief 16-19 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.6-1.5 mm
- Length 10.3 inches
- Weight 25.0 oz
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Porro Prism Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Dual Focus Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.