Vortex RZR-16008 Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 Riflescopes JM-1 BDC
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the QUOTE CART button in your shopping cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. FREE 2-DAY AIR must be in by 12:PM PST in order to ship the same day.
- 1.00 LBS
At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24, the "E" (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters. Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
- APO System - Index matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Large Diameter Turrets - Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs
- Reticle - Simple, intuitive and fast. The Vortex-exclusive JM-1 BDC reticle with illuminated center dot (designed with input from world-renowned competitive shooter, instructor and gunsmith Jerry Miculek) facilitates rapid, accurate, shooting at distances from point blank to 600 yards.
Included in the Box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 4 inches
- Field of View 115.2-20.5 ft/100yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 150 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 150 MOA
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length 10.1 inches
- Weight 21.5 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.