Vism AR Featureless Grip Mod 2
- 1.00 LBS
- Ambidextrous AR featureless grip with thumb shelfs and in grip storage. Designed for firearms that use AR pistol grips for featureless builds.
- Thumb rest shelf feature on the left and right side of the grip for a more secure grip and better control of the firearm.
- Thumb rests shelf has clearance cuts to work with most ambi-safety levers.
- Non-pistol grip, ambidextrous design. Rear blade behind main body prevents the user's thumb from wrapping around the main body.
- Storage compartment with door. Black Polymer construction with textured grip. Mounting bolt and tool included.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Superb fin grip with excellent thumb rests. Makes holding the rifle more secure. Highly recommend, easy to install, and includes a screw if you need. There's also a storage compartment
Superb quality and pricing. This is one of the best fin grips. The thumb rests make it much more secure to hold. Installation is ready, packaged well.
I live in a restricted state so I needed a featureless grip. I also shoot lefty and there's not much out there that is lefty-friendly. It also needed to fit an A2 stock without modification. It fit the bill perfectly on all accounts. It's comfortable to hold and the thumb rest adds to the comfort and control of the rifle. The stock selector switch works with no mods as well. It's a good looking grip. It is sturdy and well built. If you need a featureless grip, this is the one. Get it. You won't be sorry.
Looks ok, easy to install and the thumb rests make for a better hold and if they pass the legality question I just don't know...nobody seems to want to answer that question here in NY. I would say buy them before you can't.