Tru-Spec Men's 24/7 Series Vector 6.5 oz. 65/35 Polyester/Cotton Rip-Stop Pants
- 2.00 LBS
Rugged durable performance pants designed with the mobility needed for the energetic professional. The lightweight, Teflon® coated poly/cotton material insures color retention and comfort . Whether at work or shooting at the range the Vector Pant has you covered.;
- Slider waistband with silicone inner waistband shirt stay
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Inset cargo pockets with utility pockets inside
- Easy access DropN pocket behind each cargo pocket
- Back pockets with outside accessory pockets
- Reinforced, articulated knees for a streamlined appearance
- Internal knee pockets for optional knee pads
- Gusseted crotch
- TRU-SPEC® ;original PRYM snap with YKK® brass zipper
*Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Very high quality pants that seem like they will hold a long time. Run way bigger than, say, Vertex pants. My waist is measured at 37.5" and a 34 is a little loose. I had to send back a 36 because it was falling off like a santa suit. Order small! One star off because the knee pad pocket is WAY too short for the knee pads made specifically for these pants. I had to sew the pocket about 3" shorter.