Tru-Spec 1095 24-7 Ladies Tactical Pants, Rip-Stop, Khaki
- 3.00 LBS
The ladies 24-7 tactical pant offers all the features of the men’s pants but are designed with a woman’s shape in mind. They feature a lower rise and a fitted waist.
These lightweight tactical pants are manufactured from cool, 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop and are ideal for someone who lives or works in a warm climate or someplace where the summer months can present a serious uniform challenge.
Tru-Spec’s exclusive 24-7 rip-stop pants are loosely based on the tactical uniform trousers preferred by many SWAT officers and other special operators – complete with ample storage for a myriad of professional and personal gear. The remarkable fit, comfort and striking good looks help take these pants into completely new territory where no single-function tactical pants have ever ventured.
- Self adjusting slider waist band without visible elastic gathers on the outside. No need for adjustable side tabs.
- Teflon coating for stain resistance and durability.
- Unique pocket design looks flat from the front, but bellowed side gusset expands to provide secure storage for your duty gear.
- Each cargo pocket has two internal magazine compartments, external cell phone pocket and 2 knife or accessory pockets.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads.
- Zipper fly with YKK brass zipper.
- Extra deep front pockets.
- 1-1/2" belt loops with 2-1/2" wide openings.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.