SunFire 150 Portable Radiant Heater
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
The SunFire150 will warm the objects and people in your work area to provide an efficient, portable heat source and keep your employees warm and productive. Radiant heat warms the objects within its vicinity instead of warming the air; so, you and your tools are warm. The SunFire Radiant Heater's proprietary burner provides a clean, efficient burn while it provides maximum heat. It's rugged construction allows for a variety of applications whether you have an automotive repair shop, agricultural application, need heat at an outdoor event, at a construction or excavation site, the SunFire Radiant Heater will keep you warm all day.
- Odorless & Smokeless
- Quiet Operation
- High & Low Heat Settings
- Fuel Filter Heater Standard
- Rugged All Steel Frame
- Fuel Gauge Included as Standard
- Heater Tip Switch
- Solid Rubber Flat Free Wheels
- Easy Lift Handle
- Low Emissions (Below OSHA Guidelines)
- Welded Steel Fuel Tank
- For farming, ranching and other agricultural applications the SunFire 150 is rugged enough for the coldest outdoor environments.
- Radiant Heat from the SunFire 150 can be positioned into tight spaces to keep you and your tools warm.
- The SunFire 150 portability comes from solid rubber flat-free tires and an easy-lift folding handle so you can get warm heat wherever need it.
- The SunFire 150 radiant heater can increase productivity by keeping you and your employees warm by heating the space around you and not just the air.
- EMERGENCY HEATING
- Get up to temperature quickly and efficiently with the SunFire 150 radiant heater that features high BTU output and optional operation from power inverters.
- The SunFire is built tough for the coldest environments with an all-steel frame, welded steel fuel tank, flat-free tires, and standard fuel filter heater.
- SPORTING EVENTS
- Keep the team warmed up with the portability and quiet operation of the SunFire 150.
- DRYING AND CURING
- The radiant heat from the SunFire 150 can be used to dry and cure paint, concrete, and other materials when applying them in cold weather conditions.
- High: 147,000 (43kW)
- Low: 130,000 (38kW)
- Flow Rate 1.1 GPH
- Fuels Diesel, #2 Fuel Oil
- Overall Dimensions, Assembled 29”W x 36”L x 41” H (73.7cm x 91.4cm x 104.1cm)
- Approx. Weight
- Empty Tank 195 pounds (88kg)
- Full Tank 320 pounds (145kg)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 19 Gallons (72l)
- Electrical Requirements 120V 2A 60HZ or 12V Pure Sine Power Inverter (800W Minimum)
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.