Streamlight Rechargeable Scene Lights II 10,000 Lumens
- 16.00 LBS
Turn to a higher power with the Portable Scene Light II. This waterproof area light requires zero deployment time and features a 360° rotating head so you can aim the light where you need it. Need more light for a job? Stack multiple lights for a “light tower” configuration. Cordless and compact, this scene light eliminates tripping hazards common with corded lighting options. Plus, portability from job to job is a snap.
- Produces a high lumen flood pattern
- Easy to use Five intensity levels correspond to desired run time
- 100%: 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80%: 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60%: 6,300 lumens; runs 3:75 hours
- 40%: 4.500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20%: 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Digital display shows intensity level and run time
- Hooked feet for hanging over doors, guard rails, fences, etc.
- Head swivels 360° to aim the beam where you need it
- Lithium ion batteries charge in 6 hours
- IPX7 rated; Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- High-impact, thermoplastic housing mounted in a virtually indestructible alloy steel frame
- Includes 120V AC/12V DC charge cords
- Compact size 16x11x12 Inches
- Lightweight: 15.38 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- High Lumens: 10,000
- Run Time on High:2.00 hours
- Run Time on Low: 11.00 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 16.00 inches
- Weight: 15 pounds 6.00 ounces
- Includes w/AC & DC Chargers
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Black & Red