Streamlight 20220 SL-B26 USB Battery Bank Chargers 12V DC
The Streamlight 18650 Bank Charger is designed to individually charge and maintain up to eight Streamlight® 18650 LI-ion rechargeable batteries. The Streamlight® 18650 LI-ion rechargeable battery is an economical alternative to disposable CR123 cells used in newer Streamlight® flashlights that are designed to accept both 18650 rechargeable battery disposable CR123 cells types.
8-unit Bank Charger:
- Organize, store and charge up to 8 batteries
- Charge time: 5.25 hours
- Charge bays securely hold batteries in place – ideal for truck mounting
- Charge indicators of each battery slot: red = charging, green = charged
- Low profile – 1” (2.54 cm) – minimal mounting area required
- Impact-resistant polymer construction
- 10.45” x 4.74”x1” (26.54x12.06x2.54cm); 7.6 oz. (216g) w/o batteries; 20.88 oz. (592g) w/ batteries
- Meets requirements of NFPA 1901-184.108.40.206 (2016) mounted in upright position
- The battery that transforms our high-performance, multi-fuel lighting tools into RECHARGEABLE SYSTEMS.
- Battery Type: 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.75 inches (6.98 centimeters)
- Weight: 1.70 ounces (48.19 grams)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.