Scott M 98 013019 Respirator SMALL
ALL SALES FINAL
SCOTT M 98 RESPIRATOR
FOR CIVIL DEFENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Respiratory protective equipment for law enforcement and first responder teams must provide a high degree of reliable protection, as well as standard, comfortable performance to maximise operational efficiency.
M 98 mask is designed particularly to protect against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) hazards and riot control agents.
Designed for extended wear times, the M 98 offers a drinking device port for quick rehydration during line rotation.
UNRIVALLED PROTECTION AND SAFETY
- Unique contoured sealing edge provides excellent fit for ultimate safety
- Slim-line and compact design allows easy integration with police helmets and visors
- Wide visor for extended field of vision
- Filter connection is placed on side - no obstruction
to field of vision
- Filter connector accepts 40 mm EN 148-1 and NATO type canister
- Optional drinking port is available for the intake of liquids with a special M’95 bottle or a standard PET bottle with 28mm thread
SUPERIOR COMFORT AND FIT
- Hypoallergenic elastomer construction
- Available in two sizes for optimal fit
- Special inner mask reduces the CO2 content to a minimum - preventing fatigue
- Lens fogging is avoided by circulating the inhalation air flow across the visor interior
- Optional spectacle kit can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Sweat port in the chin pocket for added comfort during extended wear periods
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS AND SECURE
- The Halo-Butyl elastomer facepiece provides resistance to chemicals and ageing effects of ozone and high temperatures
- Simple to disinfect, decontaminate and maintain
- Polyamide visor features high tensile strength and
excellent light transmission
- Optional hard coated PC visor is available for extra solvent and scratch resistance
- Filter canister is made from durable reinforced polyamide
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.