Salomon L41228700 XA Forces 8" Jungle Men's Assault Boots Coyote
TECHNICAL & PRE-SALE QUESTIONS
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
The XA FORCES Jungle boots are built off of the classic XA PRO 3D which has become one of the industry-recognized go-to footwear platforms. With unparalleled comfort, durability and protection, the XA line of shoes have become a staple piece in any kit.
Perfect for wet locations where you know keeping water out just isn’t a possibility, this latest model uses minimal padding, non-absorbent fabrics and drainage holes to ensure the boots dry as quickly as possible. Its lightweight build is also great for warm environments where breathability in any way is a welcomed feature. Salomon’s proven 3D Advanced Chassis ensures they remain stable in uneven terrain.
- Drainage holes for quick emptying of water
- 3D Advanced Chassis which helps optimize motion control and energy management while providing additional protection
- Non-absorbent fabrics reduce water retention in the boot
- ISO 20344:2011 Puncture resistant sole
- Contagrip MD sole built for the widest variety of surfaces - balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces
- Medial (instep) protective pad for added shielding of the user’s foot
- Anti-debris mesh that prevents materials from getting trapped between your foot and the footbed
- Upper: Anti-debris Mesh, Non-reflective materials, PU coated leather, Single layer Mesh, Quick-drying textile, Gusseted tongue, Lace pocket, Protective toecap, SensiFitTM, Protective mudguard, Medial protective pad, Closed hooks
- Lining Material: Mesh and textile lining
- Outsole: Contagrip® MA, Anti Slip
- Midsole: Dual density midsole, EnergyCell
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis
- Sockliner: OrthoLite® diecut
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.