The Salomon XA Forces 8" GTX EN Assault Boot is a lightweight, all-conditions tactical boot was designed for pushing the limits, every day. Based on Salomon's iconic racing XA PRO 3D, this special-forces boot is ultra-durable in every way. The perfect match of the chassis construction, the GORE-TEX membrane and the outsole promise comfort and stability, day after day.
- Outsole: Contagrip MA
- Midsole: Dual Density Midsole / Energy Cell
- Chassis: 3D Advanced Chassis / Puncture Resistant
- Upper Material: Anti-Deris Mesh, Non-Reflective Materials, Nubuck Leather 2mm Thick, Single Layer Mesh, Water Repellant
- Upper Construction: Gusseted Tongue, Lace Pocket, Protective Toecap, SensiFit, Protective Mudguard, Medical Protective Pad, Closed Hooks
- Lining Material: Mesh And Textile Lining
- Membrane: GORE-TEX
- Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite
- Lacing System: Regular Laces
- ISO 20347:2012: Slip Resistant, Puncture Resistant, Antistatic
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.. .
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.