Rocky RKC055 Waterproof / Insulated Boots COYOTE BROWN
Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
The Rocky® S2V GORE-TEX® Waterproof Insulated Military Boot is a Coyote Brown military boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear.
This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
This boot goes above and beyond, helping you go the extra mile through cold and wet conditions. This is a waterproof boot thanks to breathable GORE-TEX® construction. Cross streams, hike through wet jungle environments, and your feet stay dry. It's also an insulated boot with 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation. Don't be distracted by cold feet while on patrol. Get a boot that keeps your feet warm.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. The Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture. The Rocky Air-Port™ footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for air flow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot.
This military boot is made in the USA, so it's Berry-Compliant.
If you're looking for a coyote brown combat boot that meets your performance and comfort needs, get the Rocky S2V Military Boot.
- INSULATED - Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
- GORE-TEX® - GORE-TEX® fabric features revolutionary patented technology that is windproof, waterproof and breathable.
- WATERPROOF - This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Triple stitched construction
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.