Rocky RKC050 S2V Tactical Military Boot Coyote Brown
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships. You will be notified of any delays.
- 4.00 LBS
The Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot is a Berry Compliant Coyote Brown boot that stands up to tough conditions and is comfortable to wear.
This uniform-compliant boot is approved for wear with all applicable Operational Camouflage Pattern variations.
Made of flash-resistant, water-resistant leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon, this combat boot is PTFE-coated for flame resistance.
Drainage vents with advanced S2V Sieve technology circulate air in and push water out, allowing your feet to dry quickly in these military boots.
The durable, triple-stitched military boot stays together through wear and tear, and reduces ankle injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™. The stretch LYCRA® tongue hugs your foot for a secure fit.
This tactical boot has a Vibram® sole with proprietary high walls and a polyurethane midsole.
Inside the footwear are features that make this a comfortable boot. Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining wicks away moisture. The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed cushions your foot and has perforations for air flow. An Aegis microbe shield on the footbed helps fight odor and bacteria. The fiberglass shank supports the arch of your foot.
This military boot is made in the USA, so it's Berry-compliant.
If you're looking for a coyote brown military boot that meets your comfort and performance needs, get the Rocky S2V Tactical Military Boot.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Aegis Microbe Shield Applied to Rocky® Air-Port™ cushion footbed
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Leather instep panel
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Approved for wear with all applicable OCP variations
- Uniform Compliant (DA Pam 670-1 Date 1 JUL 15)
- Berry Compliant Moisture Wicking Lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA