Original SWAT 176601 Alpha Fury 8" Polishable Toe Side-Zip Waterproof Black Boots
- In Stock Ready To Ship
- 5.00 LBS
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 10% off|
When Agility matters, the Alpha Fury 8” Polishable Toe Side Zip is a waterproof, high-performance, lightweight, and airport friendly boot built with the comfort and flexibility of an athletic shoe combined with the stability, reliability and functionality of an all-day, hardworking tactical boot.
- Polishable leather toe
- Quick drying air mesh fabric with no stitch construction to create flexibility
- Durable, microfiber PU upper with abrasion resistant toe and mudguard
- 3mm round lace with increased strength and durability
- Jersey fabric Stationary Achilles Cushion pads and protects, while offering additional comfort and security
- Airport friendly construction
- Slip resistant rubber outsole exceeds ASTM F2913-17 for slip resistance
- Alta-lite™ dual density blown PU insole for exceptional cushion and support
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and protection
- Advanced UFit lacing system ensures that the foot is properly positioned within the boot to eliminate rubbing and discomfort
- Additional UFit lacing system on 8” model creates optimal ankle support and allows a custom fit
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.