Original SWAT 131011 Chase Low Women's Boots - Closeout
- 5.00 LBS
Original SWAT Women's Chase Low Slip Resistant Tactical Shoe 131011 is a comfortable and durable women's tactical shoe. Made from a full grain leather and 1200 Denier nylon the boot will be breathable and lightweight. The shoe offers a slip resistant and oil resistant outsole, while also providing an airport friendly nylon shank. This shoe is made with a moisture wicking lining and a durable brass alloy hardware. The shoe is perfect for anyone on the go, or in security.
- Women's-specific last for superior fit, performance, and comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Stitched toe and heel for durability and increased service life
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Board-lasted Strobel construction for athletic running shoe comfort
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Full grain leather / 1200 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON performance cushioning pads
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- 28 oz.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.