North American Rescue Nitrostrike 2.5 Gal Backpacks
- Shipped from our manufacturers warehouse. You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 2.00 LBS
The Nitrostrike backpack allows First Responders/Firefighters to carry the Nitrostrike 2.5 gal firefighting systems hands free and accommodates one handed operation. This system allows users the ability to quickly and efficiently respond to fires.
- Nitrostrike backpack is designed to hold the NitroStrike 2.5 gal units
- Constructed of Durable 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Hook and Loop top closure allows for quick access to unit on/off valve and customization of hose/spray gun locations
- Cinch straps inside and outside to secure NitroStrike 2.5 gal unit during use and transport
- Padded backpack straps with sternum buckle and ambidextrous hose attachment loops on straps
- MOLLE compatible platform sewn on front for additional tools and accessories in the field
- Available in Tactical Black
- H 23.5 in. x W 14 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.