North American Rescue
North American Rescue Ex-Tract Straps
- 1.00 LBS
The Ex-Tract Strap from North American Rescue combines and simplifies the majority of the tactical/operational point-of-wounding and vertical casualty removal devices into a single lightweight multi-function extraction strap. Utilizing a unique linear 4-loop multihandle/ attachment point design, the Ex-Tract Strap brings unlimited rescue options to the end users’ operational toolbox without having to carry multiple devices.
- Point of wounding extraction (torso or feet first)
- Modified half litter
- Back pack carry
- Hasty harness for traditional & confined space lowering & hauling
- Anchor Sling (rappelling & hauling/ lowering)
- Used in conjunction with tactical litter systems for hands-free capability
- Confined space casualty removal
- Packaged: H 18 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 1 in.
- Extended Length: 58 in.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.