North American Rescue 80-0471 Basic Public Access Bleeding Control Station
North American Rescue
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue (NAR) Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. The Station includes a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy-to-open carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties. Designed to be mounted on a wall at a designated location or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), the NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides publically accessible medical supplies to control major bleeding.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack and the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
The NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Stations are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced OTC.
The Basic version of the NAR Public Access Bleeding Control Station provides 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to put into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic Public Access Bleeding Control Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
ADVANCED / ADVANCED OTC:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Public Access Bleeding Control Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding.
- Includes easy-to-open carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR QuikLitter™ for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced OTC care configurations
BASIC STATION CONTENTS:
- 1 x Rugged, Easy-to-access Wall Case
- 1 x NAR Red Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 16.8 lb
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 10 lb
- H 16 in. x W 16 in. x D 8 in.
- Weight: 6.8 lb
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 11.7 oz
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.