This Sightlines gel ear pad model is fully compatible with many Howard Leight®, Peltor™, and Ops-Core™ headsets without any adapter plates. The adhesive is non-permanent and pads can be removed dozens of times, or even swapped between headsets, without degrading the bonding strength. With our adapter plates, you can use these same pads on an even wider selection of headsets. We use the same type of adhesive that is used on military headsets to hold pads in place. There is an outer lip on this pad that slides under the Howard Leight® headset retaining clips and provides a secondary method to secure the pads
These are upgraded gel ear pads that are the first with relief cuts for glasses to pass through without breaking the noise seal and causing headaches from increased clamping pressure. Our latest design features a rim to slide under the clips on headsets like Impact® Sport and a non-permanent, pressure-sensitive adhesive for a much more secure fit and peel + stick compatibility with snap-in plastic adapter plates (available separately) to fit headsets from dozens of manufacturers.
Best results with straight-style glasses arms, and our super-soft and flexible silicone gel produces an amazing seal with other types of glasses arms. Our unique horseshoe-ring shaped, grooved front face and 1/4" inch of silicone gel provide significantly better softness and sealing vs. competitors' pads. When headset is lowered as much as possible, glasses arms can be dropped into relief cuts and will sit in a protected channel just above the ear. Using the relief cuts is completely optional. Our gel pads work like normal pads when glasses are not in use. Use of super-premium acoustic memory foam and allowing for a closed head seal leads to impressively better sound deadening.
Designed by a Marine Corps combat veteran, made in the USA, and designed for use in any climate. Polyurethane outer skin is UV-resistant, waterproof, and much longer-lasting than vinyl used on cheap pads. These gel pads are tough. Plus, we warranty our pads for an entire year, regardless of what continent or climate you operated in.
This model is also compatible with any headset that utilizes oval pads that are 4" tall x 3" wide and allow users to peel off / remove their original pads and apply new adhesive-backed pads.
- 3M™ WorkTunes™ Wireless / Bluetooth model (please do purchase our Peltor™ HY79+ HY80 cloned adapter plates if you own the old-style WorkTunes™ headset that only has an AM/FM radio)
- 3M™ Peltor™ RangeGuard™
- 3M™ Peltor™ Sport Tactical 100 / 300 / 500
- Awesafe® GF01
- Axil® / Sportear® Trackr™
- Caldwell® E-Max (standard and low-profile)
- GLORYFIRE™ M8056T
- Howard Leight® Impact® Sport (including Bolt® version)
- Howard Leight® Impact® Pro
- Howard Leight® Leightning®
- Howard Leight® Sync®
- Howard Leight® Verishield
- Howard Leight® Viking®
- Kask® SC1 / SC2 / SC3
- Mpow® Noise Reduction Safety Ear Muffs
- Ops-Core® AMP® (note: outer lip may overlap and need to be removed with knife / scissors, but this is only an aesthetic issue)
- NoiseBuster® PA4000, PA4100, and PA4200
- Peltor™ RangeGuard™, Sport Tactical™ 100 / 300 / 500
- Pro Ears® - multiple models compatible; customer must verify that their original pads can be peeled off and our oval 3 x 4" pads can be glued on
- Radians® - multiple models compatible; customer must verify that their original pads can be peeled off and our oval 3 x 4" pads can be glued on
- TR Industrial® Forestry Safety Helmet and Hearing Protection System
- Winchester® Passive Folding Earmuffs / Low Pro Passive Folding Earmuffs
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
Hearing Protection Accessories
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.