Motorola RLN6434 Travel Charger For APX Radios
- 1.00 LBS
ts small compact design allows the radio to be used while rapid charging in the charger base. Unit includes a voltage regulated vehicular charger adapter, custom charger base, mounting bracket and coil cord.
- Charge rate - Rapid Rate
- Charger type - Non IMPRES
- Chemistry - Li Ion, NiCd, NiMH
- Dont need to Hard wire into vehicle
- 1 Pocket
- Utilize cigarette lighter adapter
- Vehicular use capable
- APX™ 7000XE P25 Portable Radio - Specifically designed for extreme environments with exaggerated controls and multi-band interoperability in a rugged design.
- Motorola APX™ 7000 Multi-Band Portable Radio - Motorola's top of the line P25 two-way radio capable of multi-band operation, backward and forward compatibility (Analog/Digital, FDMA/TDMA), and integrated GPS for outdoor location.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.