Motorola RLN4883 Travel Charger For MTX & HT Series Radios
This vehicular traveling charger ensures constant communication while on the road. Its small compact design allows the radio to be used while rapid-charging in the charger base. The unit includes a voltage-regulated vehicular charger adapter, custom charger base, mounting bracket and coil cord.
- No Reconditioning capable
- No Display
- Doesnt Require adapter plates
- Doesnt Hard wire into vehicle
- HT1250-LS™ Series
- HT1550-XLS Portable Two-Way Radio - A radio with an incredibly high level of functionality. Dual-mode capability switches between LTR ® and conventional modes.
- MTX8250 Portable Two-Way Radio - This radio has a bright alphanumeric screen and operates on Privacy Plus™ trunking systems, for unparalleled security.
- MTX8250-LS Portable Two-Way Radio - This feature-rich phone delivers enhanced calling and signaling, all in a versatile, durable design.
- MTX850 Portable Two-Way Radio - This device offers a wide calling range and faster channel access, with enhanced security
- MTX850-LS Portable Two-Way Radio - This radio offers exceptional power on wide-ranging, cost-effective LTR ® trunking systems.
- MTX9250 Portable Two-Way Radio - An easy-to-use radio with display and telephone interconnection capability, for use in the 900 MHz band.
- MTX950 Portable Two-Way Radio - Designed to operate on Privacy Plus™ trunking systems, this radio offers exceptional security and versatility.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.