Mechanix Azimuth FR Flight Gloves
- Please allow up to 5+ days shipping. You will be notified of any delays. Your credit card will not be charged until product ships.
- 0.50 LBS
The Azimuth takes aim to protect military and SWAT team members with critical flame resistance during hard-charging operations. The glove is constructed with FR Nomex® and FR goatskin leather to protect operators exposed to heat and flame when handling lethal and non-lethal explosives. The Azimuth features a Nomex® gauntlet cuff that provides extended flame-resistance beyond the wrist. The back of the hand is protected by EVA foam to absorb impact and protect against abrasion. The palm features high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather to provide the perfect blend of dexterity and durability. The Azimuth tactical glove maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand. Imported
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- 5mm EVA foam padded knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- FR Nomex® provides critical flame resistance.
- Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- FR Nomex® gauntlet cuff provides extended flame resistance beyond the wrist.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.