McRae 6189 Black All-Leather Combat Boot w/Panama Sole
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
This boot is constructed of polish-able, full grain leather and is ideal for those who handle oil based chemicals. Say goodbye to stained suede. The DMS vulcanization process is used to attach the outsole to the upper. This process creates a bond of unprecedented strength. The boot has the Panama rubber outsole which is designed to effectively shed debris and does so with ease. This boot continues to be a favored combat boot in many foreign militaries (friendly to the USA, of course).
- Height 10"
- Water Resistant Water resistant
- Bottom Military specification oil, acid, and slip resistant vulcanized rubber Panama outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper Black full-grain, all-leather upper
- Topline Internal / integrated padded collar
- Closure System Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.