McRae 8188 Hot Weather Coyote Ripple Sole Combat Boot
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
The Ripple-soled boot has enjoyed popularity for many years. Ours features the upper design of the current, standard issue Hot Weather boot and is made in the current Army Coyote color. This boot offers the user excellent durability and comfort (especially for marching). Made with state-of-the-art direct attach midsole/outsole construction featuring the original sole made by Vibram which provides the end user extraordinary shock absorption and stability. This boot meets AR670-1 and is Berry Amendment compliant.
- Height 8"
- Bottom Direct attached polyurethane midsole with genuine Vibram Ripple Outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane footbed
- Upper Coyote suede and genuine Cordura nylon upper
- Topline Padded Collar
- Closure System Nylon coated eyelets and speedlaces
- Ventilation Nylon coated brass drainage vents
- Origin Made in the USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.