McRae 8190 Hot Weather Coyote Boot w/Panama Outsole
- Shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, You will be notified of any delays. Your card will not be charged until product ships.
- 6.00 LBS
This is the 4th generation of one of the most successful combat boot platforms in U.S. military history. Preceded by the black/olive drab, all black, and desert tan versions, this model is in the new Coyote color. Made on the same exact equipment and general specifications as the original jungle boot, the proven durability and wear-ability continues for over 50 years now. McRae still manufactures the boot utilizing the DMS vulcanizing process with the original Panama rubber outsole. This product remains a favorite to many due to its practical features and well known performance. This boot meets AR670-1 and is Berry Amendment compliant.
- Height 8"
- Bottom Military specification oil, acid, and slip resistant vulcanized rubber Panama outsole
- Comfort Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
- Upper Coyote suede and 1000 denier Cordura upper
- Topline Padded collar
- Closure System Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
- Ventilation Nylon coated brass drainage vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
- Origin Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.