The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters,
multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22 .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
Made in U.S.A.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (#10-32 x 3/8” long dome stud)
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
Gun Stocks & Accessories
Light weight, looks and feels great. There's plenty of options for it with the M-lok mounts.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.