You want fast, convenient and safe? Meet the Little Giant Velocity. Customers said they wanted faster setup, faster takedown and lighter weight—all with the same legendary safety and versatility of the original Little Giant Ladder. That’s why the Little Giant Velocity was created!
- Heavy-wall aircraft-grade aluminum construction.
- Complies with all applicable OSHA & ANSI A14.2 standards.
- Dual pin hinge for increased stability and convenience.
- Lite Wave aluminum construction for 20% less weight than competing ladders.
- Rock Locks make adjusting your ladder quick and easy.
- Easily adjusts to multiple heights; adapts to almost any job.
- Includes a full Lifetime Warranty.
- The Little Giant Velocity is Type 1A rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Complete with Tip & Glide Wheels for easy transport.
Super-Fast Setup and Takedown
Setup and adjust your Velocity articulating ladder in seconds thanks to the patented Rock Lock™ system. Simply push the lock to release and adjust the ladder, then tap to lock. It's simple, fast and safe.
Light Weight Design
20% lighter in fact! The Little Giant Velocity is constructed of special aircraft-grade alloy that makes it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. Plus the Tip & Glide™ wheels make for easy transport from job to job.
Safety and Stability
Thanks to a redesigned dual pin hinge and wide-flared legs, the Velocity puts you in the safest position to get the job done. The Velocity exceeds OSHA, ANSI and CSA standards and is rated to hold 300 lbs.
- A-Frame Ladder: With a simple click of the patented hinge, the Little Giant can be used as a traditional A-Frame ladder.
- Staircase Ladder: Because it's adjustable in one-foot increments, the Little Giant allows one side of the ladder to be extended allowing safe use on uneven surfaces like staircases, curbs or docks.
- 90° Ladder: Traditional ladders make working close to walls nearly impossible. With the Little Giant, one adjustment allows you to safely work against any vertical surface.
- Extension Ladder: For large projects the Little Giant easily converts to a stable extension ladder allowing you to reach rooftops, tree limbs and more with ease.
- Scaffolding: Since the Little Giant pulls apart to form two scaffold trestles, you just add the optional work plank (sold separately) and trestle brackets (sold separately) to form a convenient scaffolding system.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.