Little Giant Ladders
Little Giant Overhaul Fire Fighting Ladder
- This Product DOES NOT qualify for FREE shipping & is shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, Your card will not be charged until you approve shipping charges & product is ready to ship.
- 54.00 LBS
The Little Giant Overhaul ladder system was designed by firefighters for firefighters. The Overhaul ladder extends to 17 feet but is small enough to carry into an elevator, up a flight of stairs, or around tight corners. The ladder is just 4 foot 7 inches tall when retracted.The Overhaul has been engineered to combat all the unique challenges that firefighters have to face every day:
- Roof & Rafter Hooks – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with folding roof and rafter hooks that allow firefighters to hook the ladder to a rafter or truss to help prevent the ladder from “slipping out” from underneath while firefighters work during overhaul and other operations.
- High-Visibility – Each rung on the Overhaul Ladder is equipped high-viz reflective labels and Little Giant’s exclusive Safety Insight™ photo-luminescent strips to help identify rung location in low light conditions. This durable material glows for up to 16-hours when charged, is integrated into the rung, and will not rub off like tape.
- Dual Position Spike Feet – Adjustable non-slip rubber feet provide stability on wet or slippery surfaces and flip down spike feet provide stability on grass, carpet and soft surfaces.
- Easy Transport – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with heavy duty casters for quick, easy transport.
- Heat Sensing Technology – The Defender has special heat-sensing labels that indicate when the ladder has been exposed to too damaging temperatures and should be taken out of service.
The Little Giant Overhaul ladder system is designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 1931-2015, Standard for Manufacturer’s Design of Fire Department Ground Ladders, and has been tested to the requirements of NFPA 1932-2015, Standard on Use, Maintenance, and Service Testing of In-Service Fire Department Ground Ladders.
Little Giant’s Overhaul and Defender ladders are the only articulating ladder systems that meet the requirements of NFPA 1901-2009, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus, section 22.214.171.124 for pumpers, section 8.7.5 for ladder trucks, and section 126.96.36.199 for quints.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.