Little Giant Overhaul Fire Fighting Ladder
- Little Giant Ladders
- This Product DOES NOT qualify for FREE shipping & is shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, Your card will not be charged until you approve shipping charges & product is ready to ship.
- 54.00 LBS
The Little Giant Overhaul ladder system was designed by firefighters for firefighters. The Overhaul ladder extends to 17 feet but is small enough to carry into an elevator, up a flight of stairs, or around tight corners. The ladder is just 4 foot 7 inches tall when retracted.The Overhaul has been engineered to combat all the unique challenges that firefighters have to face every day:
- Roof & Rafter Hooks – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with folding roof and rafter hooks that allow firefighters to hook the ladder to a rafter or truss to help prevent the ladder from “slipping out” from underneath while firefighters work during overhaul and other operations.
- High-Visibility – Each rung on the Overhaul Ladder is equipped high-viz reflective labels and Little Giant’s exclusive Safety Insight™ photo-luminescent strips to help identify rung location in low light conditions. This durable material glows for up to 16-hours when charged, is integrated into the rung, and will not rub off like tape.
- Dual Position Spike Feet – Adjustable non-slip rubber feet provide stability on wet or slippery surfaces and flip down spike feet provide stability on grass, carpet and soft surfaces.
- Easy Transport – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with heavy duty casters for quick, easy transport.
- Heat Sensing Technology – The Defender has special heat-sensing labels that indicate when the ladder has been exposed to too damaging temperatures and should be taken out of service.
The Little Giant Overhaul ladder system is designed to meet the requirements of NFPA 1931-2015, Standard for Manufacturer’s Design of Fire Department Ground Ladders, and has been tested to the requirements of NFPA 1932-2015, Standard on Use, Maintenance, and Service Testing of In-Service Fire Department Ground Ladders.
Little Giant’s Overhaul and Defender ladders are the only articulating ladder systems that meet the requirements of NFPA 1901-2009, Standard for Automotive Fire Apparatus, section 188.8.131.52 for pumpers, section 8.7.5 for ladder trucks, and section 184.108.40.206 for quints.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. (California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California.)
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.