Little Giant Ladders
Little Giant M22 Revolution Aircraft Support Ladder - 19 Foot / 300lbs Capacity
- This Product DOES NOT qualify for FREE shipping & is shipped from our or manufacturers warehouse, Your card will not be charged until you approve shipping charges & product is ready to ship.
- 43.00 LBS
The Little Giant Revolution Aircraft Support is the only multi-use ladder system designed specifically for the heavy demands of military aircraft support. The Revolution AS is constructed of a special alloy that makes it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Revolution also includes several innovative new features such as the Quad-Lock™ hinge and the easy-to-use Rock Locks™ for quick adjustment. The Revolution AS adapts to dozens of unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. Its wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. The Revolution AS also features riveted rubber polymer feet for superior durability and traction in extreme environments. The Little Giant Revolution AS is rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues.
- Avoid strains, sprains, and other handling injuries, and transport the ladder quickly and easily with Tip & Glide™ Wheels.
- Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability thanks to the Quad-Lock hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction.
- Use the Revolution as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system. Buy one ladder to do the job of five.
- Work safely near fragile surfaces, access hard-to-reach areas, and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
- The Little Giant Revolution AS meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 lbs.
- ANSI DUTY RATING: Type IA
- A-FRAME MIN. HEIGHT: 5 ft. 1 in.
- A-FRAME MAX. HEIGHT: 9 ft. 1 in.
- A-FRAME MAX. HIGHEST STANDING LEVEL: 6 ft. 7 in.
- EXTENSION MIN. HEIGHT: 11 ft.
- EXTENSION MAX. HEIGHT: 19 ft.
- EXTENSION MAX. HIGHEST STANDING LEVEL: 15 ft. 6 in.
- STORAGE HEIGHT: 5 ft. 7 in.
- STORAGE WIDTH AT BASE: 2 ft. 2.5 in.
- STORAGE DEPTH: 8 in.
- MAX. FOOTPRINT: 6 ft. 6 in.
- RUNG SIZE SINGLE SECTION:
- Inner: 1.5 in.
- Outer: 1 in.
- RUNG SIZE DOUBLE SECTION: 3.5 in.
- PALM & HINGE LOCK SYSTEM: Cast Aluminum and Quad-Lock
- SPREADER SYSTEM: Hinge Lock
- EXTENSION LOCK SYSTEM: Cast Aluminum Rock Locks
- TIP & GLIDE™ WHEELS: Yes
- UNIQUE CONFIGURATIONS: 33
- SCAFFOLDING POSITION: Yes
- 90-DEGREE LADDER: Yes
- FEET: Riveted
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- LADDER WEIGHT: 43.5 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 60 lbs.
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Assembled in the USA
The new Little Giant Jumbo Step is the ultimate combination of light weight, stability and strength. The Jumbo Step’s 8 ½-inch-wide, slip-resistant treads and stair-like design provide unmatched comfort and stability. It is ideal for jobs that require both frequent climbing up and down, as well as those that require long periods of standing. The Jumbo Step’s design makes working at heights as comfortable as standing on the ground.
The patent-pending Jumbo Step operates easily and is simple to store with its slim 4 ½-inch storage depth. Its large nonslip footpads provide great traction over almost any surface. The Jumbo Step will stand up to professional and industrial use and is rated to hold up to 375 lbs. The Jumbo Step is available in 2, 3, and 4-step models.
|PART NUMBER||MODEL||STEPLADDER MAX. HEIGHT||BASE WIDTH||STORAGE DEPTH||STEPLADDER MAX REACH||HIGHEST STANDING LEVEL||WEIGHT|
|11902||2 Step w/Bar||2"||1' 9.5"||4.5"||8'||1' 6"||11.3 lbs|
|11903||3 Step w/Bar||3"||1' 9.5"||4.5"||8' 8"||2' 2"||16.3 lbs|
|11904||4 Step w/Bar||4"||1' 9.5"||4.5"||9' 5"||2' 11"||19.5 lbs|
- 375 lbs Duty Rating
- Portable staircase design is easy to climb and descend
- Full foot support for jobs that take more time
- Wide shoes provide traction above drains and grates
- New lightweight, yet strong design is easy to use
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.