Based on Rick̴̥s crave-worthy XM-18, the ZT 0560 is one completely amazing knife. First, the blade. It̴̥s pure ELMAX powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands. It rolls out of the handle on the KVT ball-bearing system so deployment is rapid and it̴̥s ready when you need it. The handle is 3-D machined G-10 on the front, and equally 3-D machined titanium on the back. A framelock with lockbar stabilizer ensures a rocksolid lockup every time. To ensure this big bear of a knife carries at a comfortable weight, ZT has skeletonized the liner and machined pockets in the titanium handle and framelock. And to top it all off, the 0560 is equipped with ZT̴̥s deep-carry pocket clip.
- ELMAX stainless steel a high chromium-vanadium molybdenum alloyed steel that combines high we resistance with corrosion resistance; also offers high strength and hardenability
- 3-D machined G-10 handle front contoured to enhance grip
- 3-D machined titanium back contoured exterior for secure grip; skeletonized interior for lighter weight
- KVT opening system ball bearings ensure smooth and easy opening
- Framelock with lockbar stabilizer for extreme lockup security
- Blade: ELMAX, stonewashed finish, 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, stonewashed finish
- Closed: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Lock: 3-D Machined Titanium framelock
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Made in USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.