Harris 1A225C 13.5" to 27" Fixed Bipods
Ultra-light Harris Bipods are manufactured with heat treated steel and hard alloys. They clamp to the Q.D. stud of most bolt action rifles that have a conventional stock design. Carrying your rifle with a sling or shooting off-hand is not impeded by the use of a Harris Bipod. Folding legs have completely adjustable spring-return extensions (Except for Model BRM and LM). Black anodized finish.
Made In United States of America
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Height: 13.5 to 27 Inches
- Weight: 16 Ounce
- Maximum Height: 27 Inches
- Minimum Height: 13.5 Inches
- Swivel: No
- Cants: Yes
Friction Lock Models:
- These are all models except those with an M in the model designation
- Feature a friction lock or set screw to adjust height
- Set screw has a large knurled knob for easy operation
- Simply loosen the friction lock to extend leg and tighten to lock in place
Leg Notch Models:
- These are the models with LM or BRM in the designation
- These legs are spring loaded and when the release button is depressed, they kick out to maximum height
- These are the models with S in the designation
- Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness
- Available for all models except H models
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
Made In USA
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.