Garrett Handheld Super V Scanner Metal Detector
- In Stock
- 0.50 LBS
The THD Tactical Metal Detector is a rugged, compact hand-held detector with silent screening. The unit's highly-sensitive, fast-action response quickly and effectively detects all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband or other metallic objects and silently alerts with vibration and a Red LED. The unit's 360º Plus, 3 1/2" long detection area allows unrestricted scanning angles to the subject, especially in hard-to-scan areas. In addition, the detector features a bright LED flashlight at the tip of the unit to illuminate the detected area in lowlight and / or night applications. While the unit is in use, the Green LED remains illuminated. Peak performance of the THD is maintained with Garretts special voltage regulator circuitry. When battery life becomes low, the Green LED will change to an Amber LED. No tools are required for battery replacement, making a simple 9V battery replacement quick and easy. Completely waterproof and built with high-impact ABS plastic, the THD withstands rugged treatment. The unit comes with a heavy-duty, ballistic-weave holster.
Super Scanner V
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
- Operating temperatures: -35° F (-37° C) to 158° F (70° C)
- Highly sensitive, needs no adjusting
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons,
- contraband or other metallic objects
- Advanced circuitry provides ultra-quick response time to metal objects
- All silent operation and Red LED indicator light allow officer to maintain tactical
advantage while scanning and retrieving metallic items
- Bright LED flashlight at tip of unit for low light and / or night operation
- Green LED indicates unit is on; Green LED changes to Amber when battery needs replacing
- Completely waterproof, with slip-free handle
- Rugged construction with high-impact ABS plastic to withstand demanding law enforcement applications
- Internal voltage regulation circuitry ensures maximum performance
- No tools necessary for easy battery replacement - (1) 9-Volt battery included
- Ballistic-weave belt holster may be mounted on duty belt or in patrol car
- Full 360º Plus detection area allows unrestricted detection
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Humidity: to 95% noncondensing
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 Classification IP66
- Operating Frequency: 95kHz
- Voltage: 6 to 9VDC
- Current: 5 mA. Typical
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Silent vibration /Red LED- indicates alarm condition Green / Amber LED-indicates
unit is on (Green) and low battery condition (Amber)
- Length: 8 7/16" (22 cm) Long
- Thickness: 1 5/8" (3.8 cm) tapered to 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
- Scan Area: 3 1/2" (8.0 cm) Long; 360º Plus Tip
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (.2 kg)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.