Garrett Handheld Super Scanner Metal Detector
The THD Tactical Metal Detector is a rugged, compact hand-held detector with silent screening. The unit's highly-sensitive, fast-action response quickly and effectively detects all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband or other metallic objects and silently alerts with vibration and a Red LED. The unit's 360º Plus, 3 1/2" long detection area allows unrestricted scanning angles to the subject, especially in hard-to-scan areas. In addition, the detector features a bright LED flashlight at the tip of the unit to illuminate the detected area in lowlight and / or night applications. While the unit is in use, the Green LED remains illuminated. Peak performance of the THD is maintained with Garretts special voltage regulator circuitry. When battery life becomes low, the Green LED will change to an Amber LED. No tools are required for battery replacement, making a simple 9V battery replacement quick and easy. Completely waterproof and built with high-impact ABS plastic, the THD withstands rugged treatment. The unit comes with a heavy-duty, ballistic-weave holster.
- Rubberized grip ensures comfort over prolonged use
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Audio and vibration selection
- Built in wrist strap helps prevent losing the device
- Optional earphone jack
- Can operate via rechargeable battery (Not included)
- Highly sensitive, needs no adjusting
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons,
- contraband or other metallic objects
- Advanced circuitry provides ultra-quick response time to metal objects
- All silent operation and Red LED indicator light allow officer to maintain tactical
advantage while scanning and retrieving metallic items
- Bright LED flashlight at tip of unit for low light and / or night operation
- Green LED indicates unit is on; Green LED changes to Amber when battery needs replacing
- Completely waterproof, with slip-free handle
- Rugged construction with high-impact ABS plastic to withstand demanding law enforcement applications
- Internal voltage regulation circuitry ensures maximum performance
- No tools necessary for easy battery replacement - (1) 9-Volt battery included
- Ballistic-weave belt holster may be mounted on duty belt or in patrol car
- Full 360º Plus detection area allows unrestricted detection
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Humidity: to 95% noncondensing
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 Classification IP66
- Operating Frequency: 95kHz
- Voltage: 6 to 9VDC
- Current: 5 mA. Typical
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Silent vibration /Red LED- indicates alarm condition Green / Amber LED-indicates
unit is on (Green) and low battery condition (Amber)
- Length: 8 7/16" (22 cm) Long
- Thickness: 1 5/8" (3.8 cm) tapered to 1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
- Scan Area: 3 1/2" (8.0 cm) Long; 360º Plus Tip
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (.2 kg)
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.