Watch the road with this Garmin Dash Cam Tandem dual-lens dashboard camera. The front-facing camera takes crisp, detailed videos in 1440p resolution, and the 720p interior-facing camera captures clear footage of you and your passengers. This voice-controllable Garmin Dash Cam Tandem dual-lens dashboard camera has integrated GPS connectivity and automatically records the exact time and location of incidents.
- Dual-lens dash cam - This pocket-size dash camera features two lenses that record simultaneously what happens in front of and inside your car.
- High-quality video recording - The front-facing camera records all the important details in crisp 1440p resolution, and the 720p interior-facing camera captures clear video of all passengers.
- 180° viewing angle - Both lenses feature a 180° field of view and offer complete coverage around the driver.
- Built-in G-sensor - Supports emergency video file backup when an incident happens.
- Built-in GPS - Records location, direction, speed, date, and time of the incident for accurate, detailed information.
- NightGlo™ technology - The interior-facing lens with night vision features NightGlo™ technology and ensures capturing of clear video of all passengers even at night.
- Voice control - Hold your hands on the wheel, and apply voice commands to tell the camera to save video, start/stop audio recording and more.
- Dual USB charger - No need to choose between powering the dash camera and keeping your cellular charged. The comprised charger has an extra USB port so you can do both.
- Garmin Drive app - Control and play back video footage from up to 4 dash cameras.
- Parking mode - Monitors surroundings while your car is parked and the engine is not running. The camera automatically begins recording when motion is detected.*
- Resists direct sun and hot temperatures - Destined for the automotive environment, so it can be used in full sun exposure.
- Records video directly to included microSD card - Provides storage for your recordings.
- Magnetic mount - Makes it easy to install the camera in your vehicle.
- Garmin Tandem Front and Rear Camera Dash Cam
- microSD card
- Low-profile magnetic mount
- 4m power cable
- 1.5m USB cable
- Dual USB power adapter
- Data Sheet
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS WxHxD: 2.2" x 1.6" x 0.9" (5.50 cm x 4.1 0 cm x 2.35 cm)
- WEIGHT 2.3 oz (65.4 g)
- BATTERY no (uses supercapacitor)
- MAGNETIC MOUNT Yes
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.