Forj Thermoplastic Tape
- 1.00 LBS
Forj is a high strength, lightweight thermoplastic tape-ribbon that molecularly fuses to itself in a matter of seconds. Simply heat, press and repeat to repair tools, create custom grips, fix broken sports equipment and more. Once cooled, the self-bonding plastic hardens, creating a bond as strong as steel.
How It works
- 1. HEAT: Heat ribbon to 140°F or hotter to bend and mold Forj into desired shape. You can use hot water, a hair dryer, a heat gun, a microwave, open-flame or solar magnification.
- 2. SHAPE: Once Forj becomes clear, the resin is hot enough to be shaped and adhere to itself to form a bond. As it cools and solidifies, it returns to white.
- 3. FIX: Let your creation set for a few minutes. Once cooled, the lightweight material molecularly fuses to itself for a bond as strong as steel.
REHEAT & REPEAT
If adjustments or additions are desired, simply reheat Forj. Forj can be reheated and reformed several times
- STRONG AS STEEL - We mean that literally. A single ribbon of Forj boasts a tensile strength of over 1,000 lbs
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Forj is made from incredibly durable, lightweight materials, giving it a wide range of flexibility. 100 ft. of Forj weighs less than 1 pound.
- COMPACT - Forj is available in a convenient tin, making it easy to carry. Throw Forj in your backpack before an adventure or store in a toolbox for future use.
- MOISTURE RESISTANT - Forj’s base materials do not pick up any moisture and will remain waterproof.
- MALLEABLE & ADAPTABLE - Forj’s molecules decouple, allowing you to mold, shape, and form into any desired shape. When cooling, the molecules recouple to create a high strength bond at the molecular level!
- PAINTABLE - The chemical composition of Forj creates a surface that can be painted to match any desired color.
- EXCELLENT IN COLD WEATHER - Due to the nature of Forj’s polymers, the bond between molecules and layers gets stronger as the temperature drops.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.