Forj Thermoplastic Tape Ribbon
- 0.50 LBS
The world’s most adaptable material, with thousands of uses
This winter you sucked it up and bought your over-priced ski pass to hit the slopes—we’re very stoked for you. That is, until you get to the top of your first Black Diamond run of the season, and with one false move, tomahawk down a powder packed mountain. In the nightmare-fueled process, you snapped a pole and you’re stuck with a bruised ego and worthless gear. Sure, you could drown your sorrows at the lodge (we’ve all been there) or you could break out your Forj Thermoplastic Ribbon, and like a phoenix from the ashes, be back on that ski run for vengeance in no time.
Essentially, Forj is a state-of-the-art adhesive material that’s sole purpose is to repair anything broken. That includes, but certainly isn’t limited to: tools, outdoor sports equipment, home appliances, nautical gear, and even first aid equipment. It’s strength is unmatched and if we could pick an accurate ambassador for Forj, it would either be Chuck Norris or Robo-Cop. Seriously though, it’s as strong as steel and ready to repair whatever you throw at it.
How It Works:
- (1) Heat the ribbon to 140° F or hotter to bend and mold Forj into desired shape. You can use hot water, a hair dryer, a heat gun, a microwave, open-flame or solar magnification
- (2) Once Forj becomes clear, the resin is hot enough to be shaped and adhere to itself to form a bond. As it cools and solidifies, it returns to white
- (3) Let your creation set for a few minutes. Once cooled, the lightweight material molecularly fuses to itself for a bond as strong as steel
- A single ribbon of Forj boasts a tensile strength of over 1,000 lbs
- Made from incredibly durable, lightweight materials, giving it a wide range of flexibility
- 100 ft of Forj weighs less than one pound
- Comes packed in a convenient tin that can be packed in a backpack, toolbox, or even pants pocket
- Forj’s base materials waterproof and water-wicking in nature
- When heating, the molecules decouple, allowing you to mold, shape, and form into any desired shape, and when it cools, the molecules come back together to create a high strength bond at the molecular level
- As the temperature drops, the polymers actually get stronger, allowing for even higher output in colder climates
- Length Per Roll 20 ft
- Tin Weight ¼ lb
- Tin Dimensions 1” x 3” diameter
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.