The world’s most adaptable material, with thousands of uses
This winter you sucked it up and bought your over-priced ski pass to hit the slopes—we’re very stoked for you. That is, until you get to the top of your first Black Diamond run of the season, and with one false move, tomahawk down a powder packed mountain. In the nightmare-fueled process, you snapped a pole and you’re stuck with a bruised ego and worthless gear. Sure, you could drown your sorrows at the lodge (we’ve all been there) or you could break out your Forj Thermoplastic Ribbon, and like a phoenix from the ashes, be back on that ski run for vengeance in no time.
Essentially, Forj is a state-of-the-art adhesive material that’s sole purpose is to repair anything broken. That includes, but certainly isn’t limited to: tools, outdoor sports equipment, home appliances, nautical gear, and even first aid equipment. It’s strength is unmatched and if we could pick an accurate ambassador for Forj, it would either be Chuck Norris or Robo-Cop. Seriously though, it’s as strong as steel and ready to repair whatever you throw at it.
How It Works:
- (1) Heat the ribbon to 140° F or hotter to bend and mold Forj into desired shape. You can use hot water, a hair dryer, a heat gun, a microwave, open-flame or solar magnification
- (2) Once Forj becomes clear, the resin is hot enough to be shaped and adhere to itself to form a bond. As it cools and solidifies, it returns to white
- (3) Let your creation set for a few minutes. Once cooled, the lightweight material molecularly fuses to itself for a bond as strong as steel
- A single ribbon of Forj boasts a tensile strength of over 1,000 lbs
- Made from incredibly durable, lightweight materials, giving it a wide range of flexibility
- 100 ft of Forj weighs less than one pound
- Comes packed in a convenient tin that can be packed in a backpack, toolbox, or even pants pocket
- Forj’s base materials waterproof and water-wicking in nature
- When heating, the molecules decouple, allowing you to mold, shape, and form into any desired shape, and when it cools, the molecules come back together to create a high strength bond at the molecular level
- As the temperature drops, the polymers actually get stronger, allowing for even higher output in colder climates
- Length Per Roll 20 ft
- Tin Weight ¼ lb
- Tin Dimensions 1” x 3” diameter
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We are Not Accepting Returns or Exchanges For Any PPE Equipment or Ballistic Items.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.