Farm To Feet Quantico Mid-Calf Full Cushion Socks
Farm To Feet
Farm to Feet™ is a 100% American brand committed to creating the world’s best wool socks using an all-American recipe: US merino, US manufacturing, and US workers.
Designed and packed with advanced fiber technologies, meet Farm to Feet’s first sock knit with mercerized wool. This sock integrates the latest in knitting technology and enhances moisture management, making it soft and comfortable next to skin. To enhance the Quantico’s performance Farm to Feet has incorporated additional technologies including:
- SILVADUR® antimicrobial technology that inhibits bacteria and fungus growth.
- XS™ Technology that enhances comfort with resilience and bounce in impact zones.
- NanoGLIDE® friction free nylon reduces heat, moisture and blister formation.
- LYCRA® spandex for enhanced active fit and comfort.
U.S. Merino Wool
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
Seamless Toe Closure
Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
Ingredients63% US Merino Wool
16% US XS Polyester
10% US Nylon
10% NanoGlide Nylon
1% US LYCRA® Spandex
FARM TO FEET - DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the great wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US materials, US manufacturing, and US workers. With its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet is able to ensure the highest quality materials and end products.
All Farm to Feet socks are made with 100% American sourced and manufactured materials. Everything from the merino wool that we use to the nylon and spandex is manufactured in the United States.
Most of our socks are made with merino wool for comfort and cushion, nylon to give it structure and reinforce high impact zones like the heel, and spandex to supply the fit and stretch you want in a performance sock. Each material plays its own role in helping create a long-lasting product.
- Nylon-covered spandex adds extra reinforcement.
- Plaiting yarns, what gives the sock structure, are covered with 2 plies of nylon.
- The twist of our merino wool is optimized for durability and comfort.
- From top of the sock through the middle arch, circumferential compression creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot and minimize fatigue throughout the day.
Seamless Toe Closure
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Cushioning and Reinforcement
- A range of cushioning types and cushioning zones for different types of socks throughout the line provide comfort and impact protection where it is needed the most.
Did you know that you can wear our merino wool socks for DAYS without needing to wash them?
- Turn your socks inside out before washing. This helps prevent agitation and friction with other garments.
- Machine wash in cold water with detergent. Pro Tip: cold water saves energy!
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. These can break down the fibers and prevent them from doing their intended job.
- Air dry by hanging or lying flat. This helps reduce the environmental impact and prevents shrinkage.
At Farm to Feet, we take “Made in the USA” one step further by using raw materials sourced from the U.S. This includes the American-grown wool, nylon and elastic to produce our 100% American Socks as well as the paper and inks used in our packaging.
Farm to Feet socks are made with 100% American ingredients, all of which are produced, processed, and knitted by U.S. workers in U.S. companies. Learn about the companies in our supply chain, and what it takes to make a 100% American product.
To produce a 100% American made product requires the strength and pride of U.S. workers.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.
PayPal checkout is disabled for carts that contain products with restrictions due to PayPal's acceptable use policy.
If you wish to use PayPal for part of your order please use separate shopping carts.
In an effort to be more competitive, we are moving from our free shipping policy, to a weight & destination-based shipping charge.
Until now we have been padding the sale price of our products to cover the free shipping cost. You will see overall savings when purchasing a single product but even bigger savings when purchasing multiple products at the same time. This allows us to group & ship together, eliminating excessive shipping fees. Selected marked items will still qualify for free GROUND or 2 DAY AIR shipping.
We would very like to earn your business, so you can always use the RFQ/REQUEST QUOTE for quantity orders and products protected by manufacturers MAP pricing policies.
Sales Tax Exemptions: We are required to collect sales tax on your order except for the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, & Puerto Rico. Other exemptions: Federal agencies, holders of state sale tax exemption/resale certificates & international sale.
Our ordering system will not charge sales tax for the above exempt states, but if you are tax exempt for any other reason check the NO SALES TAX box in the order form, sales tax will be removed prior to final billing.