Farm To Feet Fayetteville Light Targeted Cushion Socks
|Register/Log-In to view special Pricing if available. Use the Request Quote Button for RFQs, Bulk Discounts, Out-of-Stock items, Regulated Products to Restricted States, or Tax-Exempt Sales.
Checkout does not allow you to mix free shipping products with other Items. Use the REQUEST QUOTE or QUOTE CART button in your Shopping Cart for free shipping consideration or special rates; we will get back to you ASAP. 1 & 2 Day orders must be received by 12:PM PST to ship the same day.
- 0.20 LBS
Farm to Feet™ is a 100% American brand committed to creating the world’s best wool socks using an all-American recipe: US merino, US manufacturing, and US workers.
We’ve adapted our most technically advanced sock, the Damascus, to create a lightweight performance sock for law enforcement and the armed forces. Made with 19.5 micron US merino wool on a 200 needle knitting machine, this sock provides the comfort of a thicker sock, but in a lightweight package. Its unique ventilation and targeted cushioning zones provide superior comfort while ensuring that your socks are the last thing you need to worry about while down range or protecting and serving your community.
U.S. Merino Wool
Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
Targeted Light Cushion
High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
Seamless Toe Closure
Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
Ingredients51% US Merino Wool
45% US Nylon
4% US LYCRA® Spandex
FARM TO FEET - DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the great wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US materials, US manufacturing, and US workers. With its supply chain completely within the U.S., Farm to Feet is able to ensure the highest quality materials and end products.
All Farm to Feet socks are made with 100% American sourced and manufactured materials. Everything from the merino wool that we use to the nylon and spandex is manufactured in the United States.
Most of our socks are made with merino wool for comfort and cushion, nylon to give it structure and reinforce high impact zones like the heel, and spandex to supply the fit and stretch you want in a performance sock. Each material plays its own role in helping create a long-lasting product.
- Nylon-covered spandex adds extra reinforcement.
- Plaiting yarns, what gives the sock structure, are covered with 2 plies of nylon.
- The twist of our merino wool is optimized for durability and comfort.
- From top of the sock through the middle arch, circumferential compression creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot and minimize fatigue throughout the day.
Seamless Toe Closure
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
Cushioning and Reinforcement
- A range of cushioning types and cushioning zones for different types of socks throughout the line provide comfort and impact protection where it is needed the most.
Did you know that you can wear our merino wool socks for DAYS without needing to wash them?
- Turn your socks inside out before washing. This helps prevent agitation and friction with other garments.
- Machine wash in cold water with detergent. Pro Tip: cold water saves energy!
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener. These can break down the fibers and prevent them from doing their intended job.
- Air dry by hanging or lying flat. This helps reduce the environmental impact and prevents shrinkage.
At Farm to Feet, we take “Made in the USA” one step further by using raw materials sourced from the U.S. This includes the American-grown wool, nylon and elastic to produce our 100% American Socks as well as the paper and inks used in our packaging.
Farm to Feet socks are made with 100% American ingredients, all of which are produced, processed, and knitted by U.S. workers in U.S. companies. Learn about the companies in our supply chain, and what it takes to make a 100% American product.
To produce a 100% American made product requires the strength and pride of U.S. workers.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. You must be 18+ years old to shop and or purchase on our website and 21+ to purchase Ammunition/Firearms. Check local laws before ordering as you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state, and local legal/regulatory requirements. There are NO returns or exchanges on armor, firearms, ammunition, PPE equipment. Ammo ships UPS ground to the lower 48 states.
We reserve the right to fix any critical errors.